суббота, 10 ноября 2007 г.

PUBLIC OPINION POLL

WE AND THEATER


Bryansk local theater


We heartily invite everyone to answer these questions or perhaps some of them which are more to your liking.
For us to see what theater means in the life of the people all over the world.

(the questions are composed of the students from Team 2 – group303).

1) Are you a theater-goer? If so what attracts you in this kind of art?
2) How often do you go to the theater? (a year, a month)
3) Does theater play any role in your life?
4) Why do many people consider theater a tedious thing?
5) What can make theater as popular as movies?
6) Does theater have any advantages as compared to movies?
7) Is theater necessary in our life?
8) What types of plays do you like?
9) Do young people in your country go to the theater in their free time?
10) Nowadays they stage very many musicals. How do you find this tendency?
11) What are the famous theaters in your country?
12) Do you know anything from theater history? Any honoured actors etc?
13) If you don’t like theater is there anything that could make you go there?


2 комментария:

Elena Nikolaenko комментирует...

Does theater play any role in your life?

Is theater necessary in our life?

The theatre in the life of the young people.


Theatres become more and more popular nowadays . Some years ago we couldn't see a lot of people there but now it is a full house. Theatres make us think over about some urgent promblems and give us new things. it is always interesting to see a stage version of the book you have read. The advantages of the theatre over the cinema are that we can see characters alive.Yes I have been to the theatre. Last time it was last winter.
Lioznova Marina
Bryansk State Technical Uni

XENA комментирует...

1. I can`t say I`m a theater-goer, but I adore theater! What attracts me in this kind of art is, first of all, the fact that I feel that a piece of art is born in my presence. Theatre is a cooperation and co-creativity of the actors and the audience.
2. I go to the theatre about 3 times a year, sometimes more often. (Shame on me)
3. I can`t say so... It`s a wonderfull way to relax, it gives me much positive emotions, but, as I`m not an actor it is not a part of my life.
4. Ask them) I do not know)
5. Nothing, Progress is merciless. But thater goers always existed, exist and will exist... But, surprisingly enough, I and many of my friends go to the theatre more often then to the cinema))
6. Of course! In the theatre an actor doesn`t have a second chance, a second take. That`s why only masters play in the theatre. And many other advantages...
7. Yes, I guess so... But not as necassary as food, of course :)
8. I like tragedies, dramas...
9. Yes, Our young people have a very highlevel of culture, however unexpexted it might sound.
10. I dislike musicles absolutely, they make me feel bored, I`m not moved by them.
11. The Maly Theatre, the Bolshoy theatre, the Mariinski theatre, Taganka, MHAT, MHT, teatr Luny
12. I can`t decide whether I know too much or too little, because there`s nothing that I can write breefly about.
13....